Re: [MiNT] hairlines

On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 19:22 +0100, OL wrote:

> Just my point of view, I dont know if it's true:
> I suppose this is userdef redraw objects and I think in this case the
> handle used to redraw is probably handle return by graf_handle(), if it
> is used by AES probably config is not restore in previous state by the
> AES, that can explain why redraw could be wrong.

That is a very good point! I did not think of that. The dialog looks
almost the same under XaAES on my Firebee - which also use fVDI. Also, I
noticed that the checkboxes were not identical. Under TOS, all
checkboxes are displayed with crosses. But under XaAES some use
checkmarks and some use crosses. Some have bold font, some have
underlined font. It looks suspiciously like a messed up workstation.

I think I owe Jean-Francois an apology. This could be caused by XaAES.
In that case I expect other applications that use Windom to suffer from
similar problems.

It could also be a VDI issue. I will try the same zView on my Milan.

Jo Even