Re: [MiNT] rsync doesn't exit

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 14:57 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> > I don't have any rsync in my $PATH. I just ran it locally from /ram.
> >
> Have you tried running it from disk instead of /ram ?

I just did, it didn't make a difference. I also installed the entire
package instead of just ripping out the rsync binary. That didn't make
any difference either. Seems like the rest of the stuff in the archive
is related to running a rsync daemon.

I can see that rsync spawns a child which again spawn another child. The
last child exits when the copying process is finished, the first child
doesn't.

Maybe I will have to try it on my Milan in case this problem is related
to the Firebee.

Jo Even