Re: [MiNT] Shutting down XaAES cleanly

Am Mittwoch, den 22.02.2012, 23:21 +0100 schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

If I would own a firebee I would write a simple program that opens
and closes a physical workstation (with the desired video-mode), boot into a shell (no AES), and run this test-programm several times. When
this works,  XaAES should work too.

That won't work - the physical workstation can only be opened once. I know because I tried to use
VDI with my bootmanager for Coldfire.

There was an discussion about this several month ago. ( I belive I started the thread, because of
the issues I had with the bootmanager and VDI).

I believe the thread has lead to the conclusion that Workstation reuse has to be enabled within fVDI.
Or at least a specific feature within fVDI must be enabled...

Greets,