Re: [MiNT] AES-calls without appl_init

Am 23.02.2012, 23:57 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 23:43 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> Some of these were listed in the README-misbehavers file. What happened
> to this file? I can't find it in the CVS anymore.

Removed, regarded as outdated (2005).

Exactly what is outdated in this document? It describes the behaviour of
certain applications, most of these has not been updated since so the
behaviour is still valid. E.g. it contains the answer to the question
you just asked...

Now that I've looked at it ...

I guess Lars told me to do so, and I did ;-)

BTW: I just tested porthos and it crashes everything (also using MiNT 1.16).

Sigh ...

--
Helmut Karlowski