Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.6.3

Hi Vincent

GCC 4.6.3 has been released 2 months ago, finally I updated my cross-tools for MiNT. Patches and Cygwin binaries are available as usual:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/

Thank you for your work!

After a long time where I did not follow your quick GCC updates, I have now finally found some time to update the "cross-compiler package" for Mac OS X to your latest patch versions.

I have quickly verified if it works correctly by compiling QED and then checking it under MacAranym.

For all interested Mac users: please visit my website
http://www.xn--donz-epa.ch/atari/articles/cross-compiler/

best regards
Philipp