Re: [MiNT] AHCC V4.11

Op 5/30/12 11:37 PM, Vincent Rivière schreef:
On 30/05/2012 23:15, Henk Robbers wrote:

I cant do anything about it. I cannot predict the future.
Besides, if I use uppercase I get all kinds of trouble with other
file systems. I use lower case because that also works on TOS (1.00 t/m
4.xx) 1.62 a exception? You can fix Emutos.

On TOS 2.06, it fails likewise: lowercase filter does not show the files.

On TOS 1.02, I can't even see the file selector: it fails with an alert
"function not supported".

I must apologize. I have used Boxkite for more than 20 years.
I used Selectric on the ST (That was before the TT in 1991)

Whatever, It is a general problem. I can not predict the FS where
the file is actually located. Any case should work in any circumstance.
That is probably the reason why I used external selectors for so long.
Changing to uppercase cause problems with Magic or MiNT and non TOS FS's.
The TOS fileselector is severely inadequate.

BTW
AHCC probably uses fsel_exinput.
You are the first complaining about this.
I think everybody nowadays use external selectors.
(Or those of N_AES or XaAES)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers