[MiNT] Does Mint runs on Hushi or CBHD ?

Continuing the adventures on Boot v2.02.

I decide to install Hushi from SCSI-Tools on the system.
It boot OK into TOS and do not exhibit the write data corruption alerts that hddriver produce.
It looks like it is reading/writing correctly.

So I tried to boot Mint with Hushi. Booted up normally but hangs at the FAT/FAT32 xfs section.
This is the same place as Hddriver previously ( the configuration with running hddriver twice).

Does Mint work with Hushi, or CBHD ??

rgds
Wongck