Re: [MiNT] Does Mint runs on Hushi or CBHD ?

W dniu 30.10.2012 01:51, WongCK pisze:
Continuing the adventures on Boot v2.02.

I decide to install Hushi from SCSI-Tools on the system.
It boot OK into TOS and do not exhibit the write data corruption alerts that hddriver produce.
It looks like it is reading/writing correctly.

So I tried to boot Mint with Hushi. Booted up normally but hangs at the FAT/FAT32 xfs section.
This is the same place as Hddriver previously ( the configuration with running hddriver twice).

Does Mint work with Hushi, or CBHD ??

FreeMiNT works with any hard disk driver providing XHDI interface. To check if Husi or CBHD do, boot, and check with some tool (Sysinfo?) for XHDI cookie.

AdamK