Re: [MiNT] Does Mint runs on Hushi or CBHD ?

Thanks for the replies.

My plan was to try CBHD on Boot v2.02 with Mint.
But it crashes when trying to install it ( the installation program crashes).
I then installed manually by overwriting the existing installation & renaming it.
But on reboot, it crashes as well.
So CBHD cannot seems to run on the beta boot v2.02.

I have tried hddriver ( running twice ) --> cannot boot Mint. :-(
I have tried scsi-tool --> cannot boot Mint.  :-(

Nice try... I will falsh back to boot 2.01 now, I need to update my apps.