Re: [MiNT] Does Mint runs on Hushi or CBHD ?

Am Dienstag, den 30.10.2012, 05:37 +0100 schrieb WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>:

My plan was to try CBHD on Boot v2.02 with Mint.
But it crashes when trying to install it ( the installation program crashes).
I then installed manually by overwriting the existing installation &
renaming it.
But on reboot, it crashes as well.
So CBHD cannot seems to run on the beta boot v2.02.

It works here well with my Falcon + Mighty Sonic 32.
My System:

CBHD + CompactFlash Card IDE Drive + Mint

So it must be because of your special hardware...

Greets,
Ole