Re: [MiNT] Thing 1.29 background image

Am 21.10.2012 21:50, schrieb Piotrek:
W dniu 2012-10-21 12:54, Jo Even Skarstein napisał(a):
On Sat, 2012-10-20 at 00:25 +0200, Piotrek wrote:

I have problem to set a background image on my system. Falcon
ct63+Radeon, MiNT 1.18 resolution 1280x1024x16M. selecting the image in
img format, unfortunately, does not respond Thng 1.29 and still have
just such a gray background.

How do you set the background? In Thing! itself, or by using the
built-in wallpaper in XaAES?

Yes, I use in Thing in Extra menu, configuration background image for example waterwo.img. In very similar configuration on the hades It is OK but on falcon with Radeon I have only gray background without images. I dont know why
I can only confirm this behaviour. However, 1 bpl (monochrome) wallpapers do work. I didn't get the XaAES
wallpaper feature to work with Thing desktop.
Thing desktop wallpaper stopped to work with some of the CTPCI/Radeon updates last year. It did work with the earlier releases of Radeon VDI, but those had other problems. Looks like one problem
fixed, another one introduced... :-(

Greetings,
Stefan