Re: [MiNT] XaAES:first menu,was:Release TODO list

On Sun, 2013-01-20 at 20:58 +0100, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> This can't work: Everytime a window is opened, the app is topped for
> example. I won't change any of this.

Of course it will work, but as I said - not the way XaAES works now.

To be honest I think this is a non-existing problem. Does any other OS
allow this? I'm using various versions of Windows and Linux and
generally they give focus to the last application that was started.
Programs with no windows is not given focus, exactly like with (Xa)AES -
an AES client with no menubar or open windows does not get focus.

Normally you would issue hundreds if not thousands of clicks during a
session with your computer. A single click to focus an application after
start-up doesn't qualify as a problem in my book :)

Jo Even