Re: [MiNT] XaAES:first menu,was:Release TODO list

Jo Even Skarstein, 20.01.2013 20:46:25:

On Sun, 2013-01-20 at 20:26 +0100, Vincent Rivière wrote:

This looks more like a hack than a definite solution :-\

I can't see a definite solution for this (very minor IMO!) problem the
way the AES works now.

A possible solution that requires changes to XaAES would be something
like this:

1. Add a "keep focus" keyword to app-options.
2. When an application with this keyword is started (appl_init is
called) with "run" or "shell=" you set a flag.
3. From now on, you don't give focus to any application when it's
started if it's started with "run" or "shell=".

This can't work: Everytime a window is opened, the app is topped for example. I won't change any of this.

--
Helmut Karlowski