Re: [MiNT] XaAES:first menu,was:Release TODO list

Am Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:47:32 +0100
schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

> Are the other icons good (taskmanager, fileselector, etc.)?

Yes, nothing unnormal there. By way I'm starting with

aranym-jit -c config

as user. The autograbmouse is working if I try

GrabMouse = No

in the aranym config. But then it is frikeling to fokus the mouse. With
some hard click in the Desktop it is ok.

> This is bash-specific: You need to type set -o emacs or a .profile
> in $HOME with your settings. Type man bash or try:
>
> http://linux.die.net/man/1/bash

Thanks

> Works all the time here (tried 10x).

Hmmm, randomly, not reproducable.