Re: [MiNT] XaAES:first menu,was:Release TODO list

Am Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:47:32 +0100
schrieb "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

> David Sandberg, 20.01.2013 11:14:06:
>
> > Issues and
> > questions:
> >
> > The MintLogo in the XaAES about dialogue is dark and blue. Is this a
> > palette issue? Aranym 0.9.14/Fedora 17, Teradesk with 256 colours.
>
> Are the other icons good (taskmanager, fileselector, etc.)?

Same problem in the about dialogue at highwire.

If I have grabbed the mouse focus with a heavy click in the desktop,
than I cannot loose the focus and switch to host. Before that version
there was a white mouse cursor now it is only the black in host and
aranym.

David