Re: [MiNT] XaAES 1.55 + NetSurf

Am Montag, den 25.03.2013, 20:45 +0100 schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

I tested the Coldfire version of the same build on my FireBee but it also
freezes. Looks like there is something specific to the Coldfire
target, though
there are definitely big issues directly related to Netsurf that should be
investigated first.

I can reduce the bug to the browser window, opening the history and the bookmarks window work fine (I disabled initial browser window creation).

I tried to debug the coldfire version... (using m68k versions of gdb-5.0 and gdb-7.0). But it looks like the "step" command is crashing the machine (or maybe the memory is already corrupted, but I doubt that, I have set breakpoints more early in the code and the problem is the same).

I will try to set some more breakpoints to trace the problem....