Re: [MiNT] SV: [Atari-coldfire] FreeMiNT 1.18.0

Le 22/03/13 23:35, Jo Even Skarstein a écrit :
I just upgraded to 1.18.0 (Firebee-compilation from Vincent) and all
screenmodes are working normally. Maybe there is a third component in
your setup that's causing this.
Tried to disable one by one, and reboot/test.

AUTO: only NVDI and MiNT in it: not NVDI.
CPX: not them.
ACC: not them (ST-Guide, GXBMixer, XControl, COPS).
EXEC launched by mint.cnf: not them.

So it's the new MiNT and my FireBee. Tested with the old FireTOS of the official setup, same problem. My current FireTOS is 01/01/2013.

Can the FireBees be shipped with differents FPGA?

Cheers,

Raj
(really tired to do tests, when I should write and fix my own code)