Re: [MiNT] C++

Am Freitag, den 18.10.2013, 01:53 +0200 schrieb Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:

zView uses FreeType2, a very complex C++ library, it even has
revealed some bugs for the coldfire target. Then OpenTTD comes to my
mind.

Nope, FreeType2 is clean ANSI C.

I've build QT tools (Mostly for String manipulation) and that worked well. Also I've had created several projects of my own which where based on C++,
they also worked well and it was no problem to use C++ on an Atari.

(But yes, performance could have been better, and the size of the executables, ouch!)

Other c++ Projects that I've compiled:

Enigma (it is C++ and based on libxerces, which is also C++).
(The resulting executable was 60 MB in size =) )