Re: [MiNT] Xaaes km date

On 17 February 2015 at 23:32, Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 17.02.2015, 22:27 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg:
>
>> His build says "coldfire, Feb 8 2015 22:17" but it may be one
>> that Vincent built.
>
> If this is the trunk-XaAES and the dates differ it's either a bug or Vincent
> changed something.

It's trunk as recently built by Vincent for the ColdFire after the
Fselect() fix. His builds always mention the compile date in the About
dialog. And since I've mostly been using those builds since I have my
FireBee I mislead Peter into thinking something was wrong with his
system. Sorry Peter!

Cheers,
JFL
--