Re: [MiNT] Xaaes km date

On 18/02/2015 09:29, J. F. Lemaire wrote:
It's trunk as recently built by Vincent for the ColdFire after the
Fselect() fix. His builds always mention the compile date in the About
dialog.

Seen in xaaes/src.km/xversion.sh:
BDATETIME is defined to the modification date of the most recent XaAES source file.

This is broken by design, since the modification date of the sources may not be relevant. For example, when you checkout the sources from CVS, you get the current date. Or when you copy the whole source tree, you also get the current date.

When I build FreeMiNT, I always copy the sources from my local CVS dir to another build location. So all the sources get the build date.

No mystery.

--
Vincent Rivière