Re: [MiNT] Need help to resurrect a Falcon + CT60

Well, it seems nothing wants to work the way it ought to...

Here is what I got :

jean-luc@E4300:~$ losetup -p /dev/loop0 recup.img
loop : impossible d'obtenir les renseignements sur le périphérique recup.img : Ioctl() inappropré pour un périphérique.

The img file is at the root of my home folder, and I used autocompletion to ensure that it would be correctly accessed.

If I try and mount the image using the GUI, it only mounts the MiNT partition. The one that got corrupted by several

aborts during Falcon boot.

That would be fine if I could for instance repair it, re-inject it into the image and then re-dd the image top the disk so

I finally can boot my Falcon again.

But, unfortunately, I don't think this can be done.

But now is time to bed.

Regards,

J.-Luc