Re: [MiNT] Modern Kernel ST support

Hi,

There's some discussion on the compatibility also on Atari forum:
	http://atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=28872

	- Eero

On 11/21/2015 11:00 PM, Jens Riemann wrote:
That's quite unfortunate.
I'd hoped it would work.

Greetings, Jens

Am 21.11.15 um 14:56 schrieb Mark Duckworth:
That is the one I'm trying now.  Unfortunately with a working
sockdev.xdd, this driver reloads over and over again creating new en*
devices.

Thanks,
Mark