[Freemint-list] MiNT 1.19 and SCSI drive

Helmut Karlowski helmut.karlowski at ish.de
Wed Mar 1 01:15:44 MSK 2017

Am 28.02.2017, 09:17 Uhr, schrieb Piotrek:

>> least about 50MB  (but on ext2). The whole process took some hours,
>> and it all went well  using cp from the command-line.
>
> I understand I used most often directly from the Thing using Kobold or
> KK commander or in the last resort the same thing and moved files from
> one window to another with disabled Kobold, but the effects were similar.

Then I suggest you try the same with cp from a shell, and not use Kobold,
I never used it, and don't even know that commander. Anyway: Copying the
50MB-file from ext2 to VFAT on another disk did work for me, but it may
last some time.

Maybe you have background-DMA enabled in hddriver as you use Magic? If so
try without. Don't know if it affects MiNT, but maybe it does.

-Helmut