include file problems

>Another issue: future versions of Mag!X (the commercial multitasking
>system from the NVDI authors) will support parts of the MiNT calls
>(Fselect, Fxattr and so on). It would be very nice if the MiNT library
>wouldn't check for the MiNT cookie. Instead it should rely on the return
>code -32.
>
>*IF* I would start to change parts of the library, would this be
>incorporated in the release, entropy?

Only if Eric says that's legal (I don't think it is.)  Only if the
changes come a few at a time instead of changing every file in one
huge patch.  And only if we don't have to go out of our way to support
ideosyncracies in Mag!x.

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu
MiNT library mail:  entropy@terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu