Re: FreeMiNT 1.14.7 locks up

Michael Hill wrote:

> >u:\var\adm\wtmp, and g:\var\adm\wtmp all refer to the same file, so I
> >don't think it should be complaining that the wtmp file doesn't exist.
>
> Any other ideas?
use "\" in mint.cnf  and "/" everywhere else
if you have the above links in your mint.cnf, comment them out.
You should already have a link like sln g:\var u:\var. That's all
you should need. I tried a multiple directory link on u: and the system
didn't like it. Destroyed all pipes. I'm not sure if that's what's
supposed to happen but it did.
--
Brent
Thirsk Engine /Ponoka/Alberta/Canada