Re: ST MiNT users

Does anyone know if there is a MiNT version of CoPilot (the PalmPilot
emulator)? I know there is a version for Linux, W95, PPC Mac, and I think
there is a version for the Amiga.  A fast, desk accessory copilot would be
great for all Atari ST's and above.  The source code is available here:

http://www.hewgill.com/pilot/copilot/copilot-source.zip

Hopefully, if copilot is ported to the ST, then these ST owners can make money
developing software for the Pilot.  It would be nice to see some tools for
midi musicians.