Re: Syscall (was: Re: [MiNT] DATE/TIME cookie

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:23:27 +0100, Michael Schwingen wrote:

MS>I have solved that in my current development TOS by passing a pointer to the
MS>real arguments to the functions. If you put that pointer in an address
MS>register (and do some ugly tricks with gcc - PureC han handle this better
MS>since pointer arguments *are* passed in A0,...), you get quite nice code.
MS>
MS>As a side effect, my current BIOX/XBIOS are reentrant - I have not yet
MS>touched GEMDOS.

You often write about your new TOS - is it going to be ´Milan only´ or do
you have a plan to make it ST/TT/Falcon compatible/installable as well?

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user