Re: [MiNT] soon to be released.

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> > Anyway, this version has the cache (opcode 21 of Ssystem() implemented, It
> > logs all crashes into /tmp/alert.log file, hmm and other things I can't
> > think of now :)
>
> Crashes or errors?  Because after a crash, _nothing_ works anymore.
crash nothing works?
Only if the kernal crashes nothing works, bt, if the AES, or any program
(many, not all) crash, the system is still up.
So anyway, it means, crash/errors that are catched by alert.acc , the pipe
ALERT in which the kernal reports. So obviously, if the kernel itself
crashes, it won't most likely not report it :)