Re: [MiNT] Okami 2.0 and MiNT: problems

On Sun, May 09, 1999 at 11:29:23PM +0200, Thomas Binder wrote:

> Btw, it may just be prejudice, but I don't actually trust
> said-to-be-bugs reported by the new Okami author. A few days ago, he

Um - "the guy who did the latest Okami versions", not the author. Author of
Okami is Wolfram Roessler (from Aachen), who I think knew what he did when
programming under MiNT, and the latest version which still supports MausNet
is done by myself.

Sadly, Wolfram does not work an Atari anymore.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen