Re: [MiNT] VDI without AES

Hi!

On Wed, May 12, 1999 at 12:26:27AM +0200, Henk Robbers wrote:
> Guido Flohr wrote:
> > Mine is simple:
> >
> >         for (i = 0; i < 10; work_in[i++] = 1);
> >         work_in[10] = 2;
> >         v_opnwk (work_in, &vhandle, work_out);
> >
> Only a wild suggestion, and it shouldnt be necesary, but did you
> initialize vhandle ?

I think it's initialized to zero but I will check that again.

To the others that replied: Yes, I know that I can't open a virtual
workstation but that I have to use v_opnwk instead.  And, yes, I did call
v_cur_exit but it doesn't help.

Hm, that must really be some secret because that's the reason that neither
xaaes nor oaesis run on my machine.  Has anybody got the address of the
Behne Bros.?  Maybe they can help me.

Ciao

Guido
--