Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.8

on Sun 07-05-2000 09:13 Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

>On Sat, 6 May 2000, kellis wrote:
>
>> This is what I have noticed with this kernel.
>[memory protection problem]
>> Other than that, so far it seems to work (I had to disable
>> the version of SPIN I have, so no CDROM).
>
>Here, SPIN 0.34 works fine, so far.

Indeed SPIN 0.34 works fine.
Also I can use STiNG/STik again now only I get when I launce  a prg
(Connect, Starcall, STing) that access the modem ports a Bconmap (-2)
message.

When I use Odd's scc.xdd instead of the HSMODA stuff I get at boottime
this on screen.

scc-set 5 IOREC 135E W5 Copy has sender enable bit off W5 not changed

I get this message when the system loads Freedom2 and zcontrol (or
xcontrol). I guess this comes because I use serial.cpx.

TTFN
Martin

--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **