Re: [MiNT] SSH RPM?

Quoting Marc-Anton Kehr <Marc-Anton_Kehr@su.maus.de>:

> The distribution was meant for the first time
MiNT-(Net) User, so I didn't
> want to put to much things in it, so that the user
isn't puzzled to much
> when
> he tries to install MiNT-Net. The concept behind
Mfl/Mfd is that you can
> update it when you want, or leave it as is when you
don't want.:)

I understand, and it's a very good initiative (in fact
it was exactly what I needed). :) I just found the idea
of having an ext2 filesystem without the tools to check
it a bit scary. :) But the reason I wanted a proper fsck
right from the start was actually that I thought it
might have something to do with my boot probs. Which it
obviously hadn't. (Still don't know what does, but for
now I'm putting the blame on my harddisk until the new
one is installed, it was kinda acting up). :)

> And in the text it is explained, that Mfl is not meant
for updating an
> existing/running MiNT-System!

Precisely. I would have started from my old kgmd setup
if it hadn't been broken beyond repair. :)

Maurits.