Re: [MiNT] Trans.: Re: Questions about 68040

V Čt, 08. 07. 2004 v 12:18, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz píše:
> Ok, so the question for you is: does the Aranym behave so that I can test
> the exception handler code on it, trusting that it will also work on a real
> 68040?

Don't trust ARAnyM since we know the MMU is not working correctly at
this moment. There are many guys in this mailing list that will gladly
test your code on real 68040. But don't hesitate to test it on Aranym as
well - we are interested in fixing its bugs, you know.

Petr