Re: [MiNT] freemint 1.16.0b stability

Hello!

but i still don't understand, how it's possible it works with old kernel.

Simple example: new kernel use a different and more intelligent memory allocation strategy. As you have plenty of RAM it's very likely that the new kernel use different memory regions as the older kernel (or TOS; I assume you don't fillup your RAM completly). If you have some partial hardware problems (maybe also related to the temperature) it's possible that you never see this under TOS as long you don't use your RAM from start until end.

That's why I asked if you had run an intensive memory test on your (drastically) overclocked system.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060