[MiNT] Automated CVS Builds

Hey guys,

Well good news.  I made an automated build script.  freemint, xaaes, and
all toos + mintlib only takes about 3 hours to build on my falcon so I
can run a job at 8am or whatever when I KNOW I'll be sleeping.

I set up my ssh keys so it auto-uploads to the server but now I'm
approaching a dillema.  Do I just tar up the build directories as they
stand after building and let the user sort it out or do I script out
picking through files and assembling a proper binary distribution of
each?

Thanks,
Mark