Re: [MiNT] Automated CVS Builds

Mark Duckworth wrote:

Hey guys,

Well good news.  I made an automated build script.  freemint, xaaes, and
all toos + mintlib only takes about 3 hours to build on my falcon so I
can run a job at 8am or whatever when I KNOW I'll be sleeping.

I set up my ssh keys so it auto-uploads to the server but now I'm
approaching a dillema.  Do I just tar up the build directories as they
stand after building and let the user sort it out or do I script out
picking through files and assembling a proper binary distribution of
each?

Thanks,
Mark

well, some of us can not always rpm -install one of the rpms I can install old ones, but not new ones. I get the errror "-minor version >= 3" . Slackware uses .tgz it would be best for me. But the wisdowm in the group is that Linux useses RPM so it must be good. The old ugly *versions of tar, zip, gzip and zoo would all work on my Mega4. RPM has never been built or cross built for 68000. The Slackware version for 9.0 works on the old RPMS. There is a new versiuon that*_* *_*does not *work with 9.0 (Ps, I still hsve Convesion Problems. 3.0+ does not compile old software sources.. I have a book of ANSI software that fails Symbol Checking)_

josephus
_