Re: [MiNT] Automated CVS Builds

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Standa Opichal wrote:

Hey!

Great! Time to create the RPM spec file for that all I guess to not to have this kind of dillema any more. And it is in the TODO file I think... It should not be that hard.

Proposal: Establish a build number counter which would serve us as the extra version postfix. You can install the RPM than without any further affects to your system with this.

Don't forget that not every MiNT/XaAES user should be forced to install EasyMiNT (or something similar). Traditional Atari users who don't want to be confronted with all that unixoide stuff can still install MiNT and XaAES and have fun with Multitasking. They don't use rpm and just want the necesary MiNT and XaAES binaries in a zipfile.

--

Martin Tarenskeen