Re: [MiNT] Automated CVS Builds

Hi,

Standa Opichal wrote:
Great! Time to create the RPM spec file for that all I guess to not to have this kind of dillema any more. And it is in the TODO file I think... It should not be that hard.

Proposal: Establish a build number counter which would serve us as the extra version postfix. You can install the RPM than without any further affects to your system with this.

Building a RPM for the freeMiNT kernel archive is a totologic problem !
You can't install the basic system with RPM since the system is not
installed with the RPM command ... So I would prefer that the basic
system (kernel, XaAES ...) was released with a more traditional
compression system ...

Would you oppose something to that suggest ?

Best regards,

-- François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org