Re: [MiNT] Current Binaries

On Thursday 23 September 2004 22:05, Frank Naumann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> > I have no problem doing this.
>
> That's nice to hear :-)
>
> > to get this done on the server itself ;-)  Just have to make sure
> > mintlib, gemlib and the other tools are up to date on the cross
> > distribution.
>
> You can also cross compile mintlib/gemlib and use them for compiling
> freemint & tools.

If the interaction between XaAES and the kernel is well established
and doesnt change, there is no need to make a release of XaAES binary
together with a new kernel binary.

This way xaaes.atari.org can be kept very much alive.

MiNT/XaAES.km runs pretty efficient on a TT.
I dont even consider trying to use gcc on my TT, if at all possible.

So I am very dependent on binary releases, and I think I am not the
only one.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl