Re: [MiNT] Cross Compiler

Hello!

No, you understand me wrong. It's just a lot of work and until gcc 3.3 the
compiler was not in such a stable state that the work was worthwhile.

btw how it's with newer version of 2.95? If I remember correctly, cross-mint
stuff at sparemint site contains 2.95.1 and FreeMiNT some newer version. I

That's not correct. We use for sure the last official gcc2 (version 2.95.3, available as native rpm and as precompiled cross compiler packages).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060