Re: [MiNT] what's wrong with this code?

> But you didn't post the modified code. And didn't even seem to have
> written what is the error you get.

that's true, I removed all that trap fiddling, I just used Super() to
get from SV, save a7, did some things, restore a7 and call Super() again
(yes, with the right argument :) I don't think I could do something bad.
(and it, again, worked under TOS/MiNT without MP)

about that error I get: blank screen or, in better case, freezed screen. The
time when screen freezes is depend on the time how long takes the loop that
uses a7.

> I don't know your code, so it is impossible to judge. Even 20000
> instructions executed - all reads for example - may have no effect on
> *write* pipeline.

perfectionist ;-) I'm more than sure there's a lot of write cycles there, so
this isn't a problem..

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org