Re: [MiNT] what's wrong with this code?

> > I looked at the code you had posted. It seems you're switching to and from
> > supervisor mode outside the system control. Sorry, but this is not even
> > supposed to work correctly. You always have to use Super() or Supexec() to
> > accomplish that.
> as I wrote earlier, it doesn't work even with this 'clean' way.

But you didn't post the modified code. And didn't even seem to have
written what is the error you get.

> > And by the way, replacing an exception vector you have to flush CPU
> > pipelines afterwards.
> >
> thanks for hint, but this isn't the issue since first use of this trap is
> after about 2000 instructions :)

I don't know your code, so it is impossible to judge. Even 20000
instructions executed - all reads for example - may have no effect on
*write* pipeline.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.