Re: [MiNT] what's wrong with this code?

> that's true, I removed all that trap fiddling, I just used Super() to
> get from SV save a7, did some things, restore a7 and call Super() again
> (yes, with the right argument :) I don't think I could do something bad.

Use Super() to get *FROM* supervisor mode? You seem doing something
strange. Sorry, you cannot exspect that your posts could be accepted as a
valid bug report if you don't explain in detail what you're trying to do
and post the relevant parts of code.

Now it strongly seems to me that you're simply doing something illegal,
which accidentally works (or appears to work) without memory protection.

> (and it, again, worked under TOS/MiNT without MP)

This says nothing.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.