Re: [MiNT] what's wrong with this code?

> Use Super() to get *FROM* supervisor mode? You seem doing something
> strange.
???
Super (0L) - switch to SV
Super (-1L) - get the current state (iirc)
Super (anything else) - use argument as user SP and switch *FROM* SV to USER

sorry, if this is STRANGE, then I'll have to take a compendium and start
reading from scratch.

> Sorry, you cannot exspect that your posts could be accepted as a
> valid bug report if you don't explain in detail what you're trying to do
> and post the relevant parts of code.

And what should I post? Source code of whole 3d engine? You can download
source code of my Moai 96k intro from dhs.nu, here you will see it's used
for screen clearing. I posted a problem part of code and I think there's
everything what someone who wants to repeat the error needs. Try to copy &
paste and you will see. If you want something else, just write.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org