Re: [MiNT] what's wrong with this code?

> > Use Super() to get *FROM* supervisor mode? You seem doing something
> > strange.
> ???
> Super (0L) - switch to SV
> Super (-1L) - get the current state (iirc)
> Super (anything else) - use argument as user SP and switch *FROM* SV to USER
>
> sorry, if this is STRANGE, then I'll have to take a compendium and start
> reading from scratch.

This is strange, if you do use Super() to get from the supervisor mode,
and don't use Super() earlier to get into the supervisor mode. As it was
already pointed out, you supply too little information about what you're
doing, and expect everybody to believe, that your code is right, and
MiNT's code is wrong. This unfortunately cannot be judged so.

> And what should I post? Source code of whole 3d engine?

What do you want supermode for in a 3d engine?

> I posted a problem part of code and I think there's
> everything what someone who wants to repeat the error needs.

No, there is not. This is true that you posted some code, but according to
your own words, you deeply modified that later. The modified code wasn't
posted, so how can you expect anybody to believe that it is correct?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.