[MiNT] Re[2]: freemint & xaaes release

Hello Frank,

> Hello Patrice!

>> What we should do is a MiNT loader for AUTO folder, where you select
>> the kernel you want to load. So you don't have to mess with \auto
>> folder content anymore when you update a MiNT kernel, and keep several
>> MiNT kernels available.

> That's indeed a good idea.

> Someone volunter?

Well if noone else wants it, I might hack a quick proggie in gfa basic or asm
(depends on the mood ;) to do that. After Outline of course!

So, what's the exact specs? Scan for mint*.prg in the auto folder, determine
their version and display a list, so the user can select the kernel of choice
and then pexec() the right kernel? Or is more fiddling with the \mint\ folder
required?

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn@hol.gr