Re: [MiNT] C++ Stuff

Paweł Góralski wrote:
Well, I've started to write a FAQ and set up instructions for cross-compilation, setting up / compiling libraries (latest SDL, libz, windom etc..) under cygwin, list of useful resources. I will publish it when it will be in somekind of readable state ;)..

Nice ! It will be very helpful.

BTW, Anyone has managed to build Freemint kernel with Vincent's cygwin tools?

I remember I tried to compile the latest CVS version, hit has compiled, for sure ! The kernel ran... but because I hadn't compiled and setup the modules, etc... it didn't go very far.

There is currently no known problem with the C cross compiler 8-)
But GCC 4.x is a lot more severe than earlier versions, it produces more warnings, and sometimes errors. However, it is the same on other platforms. It is a good way to clean-up the sources.

--
Vincent Rivière