Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib for ColdFire

Yes, buying such hardware is a paradox, but be sure that a lot of mad people will buy it ;-)
The problem with this project is they *must* have at least 200 orders or that machine will never build. I've had a loooong discussion with one of their initiators, shortly said, we've argued about the same things (why CF, why all that expensive and useless HW like ACSI etc, what is the difference to Aranym etc) and we came to the conclusion some public poll with questions / options like that will be asked. Unfortunately, they didn't do it :(

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org