Re: [MiNT] symlinks and hostfs

Frank Naumann píše v So 29. 08. 2009 v 12:24 +0200:
> > because Fxattr has 16-bit local time while Fstat64 32-bit UTC?
>
> >From my viewpoint there is no problem at all.
>
> The easiest way for the xfs is just to work in UTC and return UTC
> timestamps. The kernel do all conversion calculations for Fxattr() and
> Fstat64(), the xfs is not affected at all.

Right. Now say New York FreeMiNT users without timezone set properly
will report us that the timestamp in HostFS is wrong by +6* hours. And
even if they manage to set the timezone right in FreeMiNT they can
reboot to TOS or MagiC and the 6* hours offset problem is back.

Petr

* 7 hours is daylight saving is active.