Re: [MiNT] qed

Am 13.08.2009, 15:10 Uhr, schrieb Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>:

normally you should work with CVS projects like this:

cvs checkout <project>
cd <project>
begin loop
	edit stuff
	compile stuff
	test stuff
	cvs update

Sorry for my ignorace: You mean I should use cvs on my local files? I only use cvs to checkout, make a copy of every file before I change it, to another directory, and then run diff -uw over that orig-directory. I'll have study the cvs-thing :)

	compile again
	test stuff
	if you are happy with the result then
		cvs diff -Naur > fix_for_Frank.diff
		mail fix_for_Frank.diff
	end if
end loop

Thats what I do except the cvs update. Ok, I used diff -uw, but if noone complains: so what?

-Helmut

PS: Im not gonna do anything on qed, for I dont use it. I was just testing XaAES when I found that bug in (i think) qed.